CBD, or Cannabidiol, is one of the active ingredients in Cannabis. It is non-psychoactive and does not offer a 'high,' but it is believed to have many properties that make it suitable for the treatment of a variety of ailments.
Key CBD Facts
- CBD is one of the key ingredients in Cannabis.
- CBD is not a psychoactive and will not cause a 'high.' That makes it perfect for users who want the medicinal properties, but not the distinctive 'high.'
- Certain strains of marijuana are particularly rich in CBD. These have been produced by cultivators through the use of selective breeding.
- CBD can be purchased in a wide variety of products including oils, topicals, tinctures, and edibles.
- CBD derive from Hemp/Marijuana is legal in states with legalized medical and/or recreation marijuana.
- You do not require a prescription to purchase CBD products.